So a couple days ago Aion over at I Blog your Profile awarded me with the Happy Award. Which was very exciting cause when I started this blog I had little expectations of it actually even being read, but, delightfully, I have been proven wrong.
With this award I present my list of 10 things that make me blissfully happy and I pass the award along. Here's the thing though. I am going to cheat a little. As I am still pretty new and very persnickety I don't yet follow very many people, so instead of 10 I will be passing it along to 8. I apologize for breaking the rules.
10 things that rock my socks off:
1. Being in the car and screaming "Party in the USA" (by Miley Cyrus) or "Summertime" (by New Kids on the Block) at the top of our lungs....cause we are dorks like that.
2. The Wagyu Beef Sandwich at Ted's Butcherblock
3. Exploring someplace new
4. The surprising mobility of my life thus far
5. Learning a new skill
6. Great weather, a good book, a decent glass of wine, and my porch
7. Taking pictures
8. Craft Beer
9. Being the first to find out about a great restaurant, bar, shop, festival, etc. and being able to introduce someone else to it
10. The incredible feel of home I have with my husband and little pets, no matter where we are.
Passing the torch:
1. TS @ The Non Review
2. Amy @ Listophelia
3. The Office Scribe @ Asleep Under My Desk
4. Betty @ Cut and Dry
5. Moonflower @ Here and There
6. Annie @ Keeping it Cheeky
7. Michelle @ TheMuseFactory
8. Lord Demonico @ Monopoly Money
(I also unofficially pass this back to I Blog your Profile, but I think givsies backsies is breaking the rules) These Blogs never fail to put a smile on my face.