Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How did it get to be 1:30 AM.....I need to learn to sleep like a normal person.

In case you all were wondering....pending some paper work etc. I should be employed and working by the end of next week.  Woo Hoo!  And to add to the perks and excitement of this past week I was given the prolific blogger award by Patrick Tillett.  He appears to be quite the trouble maker (in the best way possible) and most certainly a great writer....always a good combination.  

Here are the rules:

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Include links to their blogs.

2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she received the award. (That would be me.)

3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award

4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add the links of those they awarded, so that we can get to know the other winners.

And here are the winners!

1.  TattyTiara - Always an interesting read.  She is a very clever writer.

2.  I blog your profile/I Read your blogs - Written by father/daughter team Aion and Nicole.  Probably some of the kindest and most supportive people out there AND their blogs are all about blogging, so if you are looking for more to read they are the people to go to.

3.  Lady of 'the Arts' - Lady Ren posts some really great stuff relating to 'The Arts' as a whole, which means there is always something different.

4.  Not Worth Mentioning - Copyboy consistently makes me laugh, or cringe, or laugh and cringe every time I stop by, and really, what more could you ask for?

5.  Sadie - I don't know where this girl gets her energy but she has her hand in so many cookie jars I don't know how she always manages to always have a new post on her blog.  She also has some fun themes for her posts, like touring her home or the menu for her evening meal.

6.  Tales of a 4th Grade Nothing - I am pretty sure this girl and I had the same sort of childhood.  And that really should speak less to our similarities and more to her ability to tell a great story and make you go, "Oh, something just like that happened to me!"

7.  Non-Review - I am pretty sure I have rewarded TS before for some random thing or other, but he totally deserves it.  His posts are smart, funny, AND 100% children of his own mind and I greatly respect that.

Enjoy the links!

19 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award and you picked a great list to give them out to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratz on the award and the job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award!! And on your new job!! awesome!!! I've been doing that too, staying up way too late, I think its the weather and it getting lighter later...something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! OMG, I just clicked on "Not Worth Mentioning" (the title drew me in) and I laughed my ass off. Became a follower of his blog, even! Thanks for the funnies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the job, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice going on the award and the job. Will make it a point to check out the suggested blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well congratulations on the job - that's awesome news - and the award, and gee golly whiz thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Erika! What an honor! Thank you so much for your kind words and for mentioning me.

    Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS CONGRATS on winning the awards - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mazol Tov on your job and your award and thank you so much for nominating me-

    Prolific: highly productive, with great frequency.
    Not sure how productive I am but I'll take it.
    Also can be referred to higly prolific when producing offspring or fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well deserved! (The job & award :) Nicole and I both wish you well in your new Job and thank you so much for the Award along with the kind words! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much!!! I always love it when I make people cringe. Much better than the alternative. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! I'm pleased to know you enjoy my blog so much. And congratulations on the employment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck for your new job, and many congratulations on the award! Thanks for the links, I look forward to checking them out..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Erika, my friend , thank you so much for your comments on my SITS DAY!It means a lot!
    Have a great weekend!
    Betty xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for the new reading material! also...WHAT'S YOUR JOB!? congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the award AND the job! :)

    ReplyDelete