Sunday, June 6, 2010

A little like the prodigal son....only not as epic.

You all like how last time I mentioned that I was going to get back into the routine of posting regularly?  Well joke was on you all....and me.  Cause I meant it, but that didn't happen.

We moved on the 14th and the actual moving process too like two weeks.  It was finally on the 25th of May that we got the last box of stuff out of our old apartment.  I guess that is what happens when you move yourself.  And we are still unpacking and shuffling a few pieces of furniture around, but everything is actually functional.  However, it took like two weeks to get our cable and internet transferred.  I REALLY hate our provider but we live in a one provider neighborhood and I just refuse to buy any sort of mini satellite dish....doesn't really jive with someone that moves every 2 - 3 years.  So we had no choice but to wait.  (We did however go out and buy an HD antenna so that I could catch the finale of LOST....if anyone wants to chat about it I will be more than happy too.  It is one of those things that I sit around and just hope someone brings it up in any conversation.)

All that being said, I am finally in a place that I can start developing a routine again.  So bear with me, I will be back, I promise.

5 comments:

  1. thank goodness you are still alive- moves are known to kill-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! Take your time and don't put pressure on yourself, we'll be here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving saps one's energy! Eh - we're still here, whenever you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn that real life! How dare it get in the way of our blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How dare real life stuff get in the way of our blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete