Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Turning a Corner

Back in town after a week in Canada.  Swimming through a sea of laundry, trying to settle back into a routine and I couldn't be more excited about it.  The weather has FINALLY turned here in South Carolina and it FINALLY feels a little like fall.

 I have quite recently discovered I am not one of these "warm weather/beach" people that so many people claim to be.  I NEED my four seasons, especially spring and fall.  This whole breaking into the upper 80's and 90's through the end of September is for the birds.  This morning I had to wear a jacket to work and then on the way home I was able to roll down the windows and blast the radio.  FINALLY.      

4 comments:

  1. Hallelujah! A person after my own 4 season heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could do without winter... or maybe if it only lasted for christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I daresay the weather might have turned here in Tampa. I'm sure I just jinxed myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...I so LOVE all four seasons. Autumn is my favorite.

    Which part of Canada were you visiting? (I'm originally from Ontario).

    ReplyDelete