Sunday, January 30, 2011

Once upon a time....

Once upon a time I had a blog that I was really dedicated to writing.  And I loved it.

Then life got in the way.  I starting working full time.  I started working out more.  I had people come into town.  I left town.  At that point this blog, amongst lots of other things that brought joy into my life, were pushed to the back burner.

What can I say?  I have never had really good time management skills.

So here we go...it is a new year....I am going to make a go at reviving this thing.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back. In the land of blogging, life happens. I look forward to reading your posts again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo whoo! I was happy and surprised to see your comment at my blog today. I"m happy to hear that things are going well. Like my friend above said I'm looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It happens, glad to see you poking about here again.

    ReplyDelete